Mushrooms can be toxic to your pets

Dog owners often find that having a fenced-in space gives pets an opportunity to run around offleash and enjoy time outdoors and can make it easier for pets to go out on bathroom breaks. Still, pet owners must recognize that inquisitive dogs can get into trouble even in seemingly safe yards. One potential danger is ingestion of potentially toxic mushrooms. It is essential for homeowners to check…

Premium Content is available to subscribers only. Please login here to access content or go here to purchase a subscription.